Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally An Update!!!!

Sorry that it has taken me so long to update, It has been a crazy few weeks! My sis Mal just drove off with her friend Michelle to Vegas, Camden just went down for a nap! And I found out that Stephen is getting Medically Discharged from the Military, He sprained his ACL and his LCL. SO i am expecting him to be sent home within the next Month or so!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Today i have an Appt at 3:00 at Everett College! I am going to see if i want to finish up my Nursing Degree with them! Liffe is Great! That is how i Sum it all up!!! I am hoping that Mal will continue Dating this guy Jordan that she is going up to visit in Vegas, He is Awesome and a Perfect fit into the Family (crossing my fingers) they are cute together! And i Cant wait for Stephen to Get home!!!!!! We are Planning a trip for just the two of us as soon as he gets home!!!! We need a little Catching up time!!!! I will update as often as possible!!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Spencer and Amy said...

Rach, I am so glad that everything is going great for you! You look way hot btw! Also it makes me happy that you will be with your husband again soon, it's not right to have to go without them for so long! I miss you!